ALON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need your feedback guys on Alon Logo Tshirt

+19
seacielo
asyongaksaya
chabeng11
life2enjoi
arlene_5s
boynegro
Jantzen
GSSskimbig
vhvh
urbanSKIM_kel
vince-o
hermit
choiboards
skimmo
bolitog
Peppiecore
sk8punk
jaro man
artcoreche
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Need your feedback guys on Alon Logo Tshirt - Page 6 Empty Re: Need your feedback guys on Alon Logo Tshirt

Post  Strange 1 Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Why so much fuss about the direction of this website? Besides, this was made to cater to skimboarders. It's a forum where you can meet, talk and discuss. That's it. Very simple right? I guess, what you guys have to do is improve on your craft. And not worry about the direction of alon because It will always be here as I have always planned. And it will always serve its purpose of bridging the gap between skimboarders across the country.

You see, I dont understand why the sudden interest on making shirts and making money. To be very blunt about this issue, if you want to make money, go think of a godd idea and market it. Dont ride on someone else's idea and cry foul when you are rejected. Like i have said i have plans for this forum and i dont need nor am i compelled to explain all of these to you. Because, I know that the one who would benefit from this is the community. Not a single individual or group, but the freakin whole COMMUNITY. I started this forum because of my love for the sport. not because i want to milk money from it's members. I have said this many times before and I will say it again. ADVOCACY! ADVOCACY! ADVOCACY!

I have been very lax here... if you go to other forums you won't enjoy as much freedom as you have here. And what do i get in return? accused of disrupting the flow of things. is that how you repay someone who offered you help without asking anything in return?

To me this issue is dead.
Strange 1
Strange 1
Admin
Admin

https://alon.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Need your feedback guys on Alon Logo Tshirt - Page 6 Empty Re: Need your feedback guys on Alon Logo Tshirt

Post  sk8punk Wed May 27, 2009 7:13 pm

closed ko muna ito...
sk8punk
sk8punk

http://skateskimsurf.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  woosa! Thu May 28, 2009 11:19 am

teka, last hirit na, lab u all! strange! lab u bro! arlene, brie, lab u! make babies not war. bow!~ tapos na to, wehehehehhe, nangungulit lang...
woosa!
woosa!
Hardcore Skimboarder
Hardcore Skimboarder

http://varskimboards.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6