another board for sale

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  seacielo on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:08 pm

im selling my black fiber-glassed woodie skimboard. it's only used twice. the size is 45 x 20. fit best for girls and guys who are around 5'2" to 5'5". i'm selling it because i'm still so in love with my yellow skimboard (3 years old). and oh, it has a hybrid rocker conducive and versatile to all kind of shores. price is 1,800 but you can still haggle me, if you want.

_________________
passion makes perfect

http://www.padagata.com
avatar
seacielo
Beach Bum
Beach Bum

Posts : 185
Join date : 2008-06-02
Location : gumagala dahil sa alon

View user profile http://www.padagata.com

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  ton_stagnant on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 am

seacielo wrote:im selling my black fiber-glassed woodie skimboard. it's only used twice. the size is 45 x 20. fit best for girls and guys who are around 5'2" to 5'5". i'm selling it because i'm still so in love with my yellow skimboard (3 years old). and oh, it has a hybrid rocker conducive and versatile to all kind of shores. price is 1,800 but you can still haggle me, if you want.

love to buy it but..... 6 footer ako eh

hahahah

tska gusto ko na i try ang wave,
but still, try ko i benta sa tropa
avatar
ton_stagnant
Member
Member

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  ayzayz on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:36 am

ton_stagnant wrote:
seacielo wrote:im selling my black fiber-glassed woodie skimboard. it's only used twice. the size is 45 x 20. fit best for girls and guys who are around 5'2" to 5'5". i'm selling it because i'm still so in love with my yellow skimboard (3 years old). and oh, it has a hybrid rocker conducive and versatile to all kind of shores. price is 1,800 but you can still haggle me, if you want.

love to buy it but..... 6 footer ako eh

hahahah

tska gusto ko na i try ang wave,
but still, try ko i benta sa tropa

pede nmn pu woodie sa wave.dude bgay mo nmn skin rate sa earbender pra mapaghandaan nmin budget.tnx
avatar
ayzayz
Skimboarder
Skimboarder

Posts : 240
Join date : 2008-08-13
Age : 33
Location : Cavite

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/marlonayz

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  urbanSkim_KEN on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:40 pm

nice boards... Very Happy
avatar
urbanSkim_KEN
Skimboarder
Skimboarder

Posts : 247
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 34
Location : Q.C/KWATRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  seacielo on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:24 pm



eto po ang pic with thick wax on it.

_________________
passion makes perfect

http://www.padagata.com
avatar
seacielo
Beach Bum
Beach Bum

Posts : 185
Join date : 2008-06-02
Location : gumagala dahil sa alon

View user profile http://www.padagata.com

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  sk8punk on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:30 pm

seacielo woodcore epoxy or fiber? how bout the bag?
avatar
sk8punk
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1465
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 32
Location : island city of malabon

View user profile http://skateskimsurf.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  seacielo on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:31 pm

it's a woodie fiberglassed. if you'll get it... ill give it to you at 1,600? hehehehe kasi malakas ka sa akin eh. i'm going to sell it kasi parang maliit lang siya sa akin and medyo magaan tapos super bilis. i don't have the time to get to know it. hehehehe so i stick with my old board.

the bag is my bag. NOT FOR SALE. hahahaha

_________________
passion makes perfect

http://www.padagata.com
avatar
seacielo
Beach Bum
Beach Bum

Posts : 185
Join date : 2008-06-02
Location : gumagala dahil sa alon

View user profile http://www.padagata.com

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  NixxiN on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:52 pm

may binebenta pa po na board?? ahehehe.. interested e.. ^^
avatar
NixxiN
Beachcomber
Beachcomber

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-03-25
Location : Antipolo City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  dranrevved on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:18 am

seacielo wrote:

eto po ang pic with thick wax on it.

If he refuse to buy i t just let me know ate cielo ! Twisted Evil

I'm very interested, sa zambales ba location mo? pwedeng kita nalang sa SM PAMPANGA? Twisted Evil
avatar
dranrevved
Beach Bum
Beach Bum

Posts : 105
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Pampanga and Tondo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  skimmo on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 pm

pogetechture wrote:
seacielo wrote:

eto po ang pic with thick wax on it.

If he refuse to buy i t just let me know ate cielo ! Twisted Evil

I'm very interested, sa zambales ba location mo? pwedeng kita nalang sa SM PAMPANGA? Twisted Evil

sorry sold already to skimmo... sunny
avatar
skimmo
Beach Bum
Beach Bum

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-03-13
Location : antipolo / negros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  bolitog on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:26 pm

ahahahahahaha.. ambilis ah..
avatar
bolitog
Skimboarder
Skimboarder

Posts : 354
Join date : 2009-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Metro East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  skimmo on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:19 pm

bolitog wrote:ahahahahahaha.. ambilis ah..

last month ko pa bro nabili, try ko repair and repaint it with design... sunny
avatar
skimmo
Beach Bum
Beach Bum

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-03-13
Location : antipolo / negros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  bolitog on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm

skimmo wrote:
bolitog wrote:ahahahahahaha.. ambilis ah..

last month ko pa bro nabili, try ko repair and repaint it with design... sunny

tara na sa Zambales Attack!! ahahahahaha.. ng masubukan mo na board mo..
avatar
bolitog
Skimboarder
Skimboarder

Posts : 354
Join date : 2009-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Metro East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  dranrevved on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:09 pm

skimmo wrote:
pogetechture wrote:
seacielo wrote:

eto po ang pic with thick wax on it.

If he refuse to buy i t just let me know ate cielo ! Twisted Evil

I'm very interested, sa zambales ba location mo? pwedeng kita nalang sa SM PAMPANGA? Twisted Evil

sorry sold already to skimmo... sunny

a ganun ba Crying or Very sad

ok lang hahah pagtiyagaan ko na muna tong woodie xD
avatar
dranrevved
Beach Bum
Beach Bum

Posts : 105
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Pampanga and Tondo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another board for sale

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum